Satisfy those rumbling hunger pains by grabbing dinner in Richfield. Whether you are a Richfield local or just happen to be driving through, you will be able to stifle that growling stomach by visiting some of the best local places to grab some grub. You will find everything from traditional American Cuisine to authentic Mediterranean food. Places to dine include:
- Houlihans – Get ready for an awesome happy hour! Stop in Monday – Friday 3pm-6pm or 9pm to close and all day Sundays for one of the best happy hours in town! Their specials include $4-$5 appetizers and a number of drink specials.
- Aida –Be prepared to enjoy some delicious authentic Mediterranean cuisine! You will find everything from sandwiches to falafels.
- Khan’s Mongolian Barbeque – We hope you brought your appetite because get ready for all you can eat Mongolian barbeque. Sure to leave even the hungriest individuals satisfied!
- Don Pablos – Mexican food anyone? Enjoy a delicious margarita with some chips and salsa or choose from a wide variety of tasty entrees.
- Old Country Buffet – You will come hungry and leave full, as you dine on this buffet style meal with countless options to choose from.
Want More Options For Dinner In Richfield?
If you are looking for more options for grabbing some grub nearby Richfield be sure to check out our complete Richfield directory. The directory is sure to have everything you have been looking for as you will find a wide variety of places to dine as well as every business in or nearby the Richfield area. What are you waiting for? Learn more about local dining options now by visiting the directory!