- Verify and complete your online directory profile
- Take advantage of all of the RCOC website features
- Visit the Chamber website and review the Calendar
- Register for events
- Wear your name tag
- Introduce yourself
- Sponsor an event or advertise on our website
- Stay “plugged in”
- Use Good Networking Etiquette
- Spread the word about the Chamber
Don’t forget – when looking for activities to do or places to go, try to buy local and use fellow RCOC members whenever possible. Supporting other members (and let them know you’re an RCOC member, too) extends the goodwill of membership and helps you build relationships and grow your network.
Lastly, “Help us, Help you!” Share your opinions with the RCOC so we can continually better our organization & the benefits we provide.